Please Follow Me and Like Me!
Licence and Re-Use
Andrew’s blog, Andrew Banks on the Web, by Andrew Banks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://andrewbanks.com.
- “Ready to lead: Be resilient, agile and future-ready” « Uncategorized « Andrew Banks on Leadership & Management – Self Assessment
- MACH2018 – a review « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on MACH 2018
- Publication of ISO/IEC 20246:2017 « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
- BSI Committee IST/015/-/26 on Software Testing « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
- ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119-5 Keyword Driven Testing « Wg26 « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
Category Archives: Charity Fundraising
Santa Run for the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice
On Sunday 14th December, I will be taking part in the annual Santa Fun Run in aid of the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice. As all who know me will confirm, I am not built for running… But sometimes, one must escape from the … Continue reading
Posted in Charity Fundraising Comments Off on Santa Run for the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice
Andrew becomes a Dryathlete – for one month only!
My New Year's resolution? I'm giving up alcohol. For January. For Cancer Research UK. I'm becoming a Dryathlete. All through January I'm not going to touch alcohol. Not a drop. So instead of buying me a drink, I'd like you … Continue reading
Posted in Charity Fundraising Comments Off on Andrew becomes a Dryathlete – for one month only!