Please Follow Me and Like Me!
Licence and Re-Use
Andrew’s blog, Andrew Banks on the Web, by Andrew Banks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://andrewbanks.com.
- “Ready to lead: Be resilient, agile and future-ready” « Uncategorized « Andrew Banks on Leadership & Management – Self Assessment
- MACH2018 – a review « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on MACH 2018
- Publication of ISO/IEC 20246:2017 « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
- BSI Committee IST/015/-/26 on Software Testing « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
- ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119-5 Keyword Driven Testing « Wg26 « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
Category Archives: Chess
ECF Monthly Gradings
The new, monthly, ECF gradings are out! This moves to a four-digit ELO-based system. Andrew: Rapidplay 1375D, StandardPlay 1480E Emily: Rapidplay 1008C Isobel: Rapidplay 783C
ECG Gradings – July 2020
Although the season was curtailed due to the Covid restrictions, the ECF Gradings have been updated to reflect the season. My StandardPlay grading is up (to 104E – based on a total of 12 matches), but my RapidPlay grading is … Continue reading
FIDE Rating – Mar-2020
Following my fairly poor showing at the Richmond Rapidplay, it comes as no surprise that my grading has dipped… Thankfully not by too much…
ECF Gradings – January 2020
The “December 2019” gradings are out! Gradings wef 2019-12-31 Andrew Emily Isobel Standard Play 95E – – Rapid Play 98E 35D 7A Blitz – – –
Posted in Chess Comments Off on ECF Gradings – January 2020
FIDE Ranking – September 2019
With the publication of the September 2019 gradings, I’m pleased to gain my debut FIDE rating. As estimated following the August Richmond Rapid Play, this has been confirmed as 1,009 – which I will endeavour to improve.
Posted in Chess Comments Off on FIDE Ranking – September 2019
Richmond Rapid-Play #125
Sunday 11th August saw my return to competitive rapid-play, for the first time since the summer of 2007! Both Emily and Isobel were entered for the U80 (grade) section, and I entered the U120… notably, the majority of players in … Continue reading
Posted in Chess Comments Off on Richmond Rapid-Play #125
Chess Gradings – July 2019
July 2019 chess gradings Continue reading
Posted in Chess Comments Off on Chess Gradings – July 2019