Please Follow Me and Like Me!
Licence and Re-Use
Andrew’s blog, Andrew Banks on the Web, by Andrew Banks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://andrewbanks.com.
- “Ready to lead: Be resilient, agile and future-ready” « Uncategorized « Andrew Banks on Leadership & Management – Self Assessment
- MACH2018 – a review « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on MACH 2018
- Publication of ISO/IEC 20246:2017 « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
- BSI Committee IST/015/-/26 on Software Testing « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
- ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119-5 Keyword Driven Testing « Wg26 « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
Category Archives: CPD
Leadership Dimensions – Authenticity
Background Regular readers will know that I have already self-assessed as having met the required standard in four of the the forty-nine Leadership Components identified by the Institution of Leadership & Management (InstLM): No.01 Authenticity: Self Awareness No.12 Vision: Future … Continue reading
“Ready to lead: Be resilient, agile and future-ready”
Sometimes, the pitfalls of being a Member (or Fellow) of a Professional Body is that you get bombarded with lots of emails… most of which have limited applicability. But hot on the heels of carrying out my L&M self-assessment, I … Continue reading
Leadership & Management – Self Assessment
Over the years, for my CPD I have very-much focussed on the technical aspects of my job and roles… despite increasing my leadership and management focus. Recently, I decided that this should change, and I needed to re-assess my L&M … Continue reading