One month to go until Embedded World 2021…
Unsurprisingly in the circumstances, this key event in the embedded systems calendar will be virtual, but that doesn’t make it any less important!
Once again, I’m pleased to announce that I will play an active role in this conference… both as a Session Chair and as a Presenter.
As a Session Chair
I will be Chairing a total of five sessions, within the Software and Systems Engineering track:
- Session 6.1 – Languages and Standards
- Session 6.2 – MISRA
- Session 6.3 – Development Process
- Session 6.5 – Measures and Metrics
- Session 6.6 – Requirements Engineering
As a Presenter
I will be presenting three Papers
- Session 6.1 (Monday, 13:30): MISRA C/C++ Situation Report
- Session 6.5 (Tuesday, 13:30): How to SQuaRE the Circle of Software Quality Measures
- Session 6.13 (Friday, 11:00): Standardisation of Software Testing…a Necessary Evil?
All times Central European Time.