The embedded world Conference in collaboration with MISRA is calling for proposals for a special MISRA session. The session will provide opportunities to hear about the latest developments from the MISRA Working Groups, including a Session Keynote from myself, as the Chair of the MISRA C Working Group.
The special MISRA session shall give an overview of the recent trends in the field. The special topics of the MISRA session will include:
- MISRA C and MISRA C++, including:
- Experience of adoption (including use-cases)
- Proposals for enhancements
- Use in Standards
- Achieving MISRA Compliance
- Use of the MISRA AutoCode Guidance
- Use of the MISRA Safety Case Guidance
The embedded world Exhibition & Conference is the world’s premier event on the embedded systems topic. It brings together researchers and developers, industry and academia from all disciplines of embedded system development and drives the development of complex systems of systems and its manifold innovative aspect.