Please Follow Me and Like Me!
Licence and Re-Use
Andrew’s blog, Andrew Banks on the Web, by Andrew Banks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://andrewbanks.com.
- “Ready to lead: Be resilient, agile and future-ready” « Uncategorized « Andrew Banks on Leadership & Management – Self Assessment
- MACH2018 – a review « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on MACH 2018
- Publication of ISO/IEC 20246:2017 « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
- BSI Committee IST/015/-/26 on Software Testing « Bsi « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
- ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119-5 Keyword Driven Testing « Wg26 « Standards « Andrew Banks on ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119
Category Archives: Software
Five Minutes With…
Recently, I took part in a Five Minutes With… interview with Richard Nass (of Embedded Computing Design) discussing MISRA C. The interview can be heard on the ECD website.
UK Device Developer Conference 2016
I am please to announce that I will be speaking at the UK Device Developers' Conference 2016, to be held in Cambridge in April. I will be taking part in the Workshop "Getting to grips with the Latest Developments around … Continue reading
VDA Automotive SYS Conference
I am please (and slightly nervous) to announce that I will be speaking at the VDA Automotive SYS 2015 conference, to be held in Postdam in July. I will be taking part in the Workshop "Software coding for safety and security", … Continue reading
Is Software just a Black Art?
Background In the August 2014 edition of the IET's E&T Magazine, Tim Fellows wrote an article titled How to avoid getting sucked into the black hole of software development (link). The article seems to blame the bulk of software related … Continue reading